- October 29, 2021 (online) — Panelist, “Shifting Curatorial Ethics: on Pedagogy, Relation, and Publics,” ASAP 12, Reciprocity
- October 29, 2021 (in person) — Co-Organizer, “Infrastructural Sites and Cites: Interrogating Unattended Methods and Policies in Performance Research,” ASTR (American Society for Theatre Research)
PAST EVENTS (selected)
- July 10, 2021 (online) — Panelist, “Writing Hidden Histories of St. Louis,” Washington University in St. Louis. More information & registration.
- June 16, 2021 (online) — my play ORIGINAL INTENT has a virtual reading as part of the Hue Festival, a multi-event night of new play readings by BIPOC women writers. Presented by Seattle Public Theater, Brown Soul Productions, and the Hansberry Project. More here and here.
- May 27, 2021 (online) – Panelist, There Is a field, Northwest Film Forum. More information.
- April 25, 2021 (online) — Moderator & convenor, “Decolonizing the Narrative with Our #OwnVoices,” with panelists Dr. Adetola Abatan, Martin Douglas, and Dr. Brittnay Proctor, Seattle Black Film Festival. More information.
- April 6, 2021 (online) — Moderator, 2021 Kollar Symposium in American Art History: Legacies and Futures. More information & registration.
- February 25, 2021 (online) — Moderator, “Conversations with Dominic Chambers, Jen Everett, and Katherine Simóne Reynolds” as part of the UCSB Remounting of Abstractions of Black Citizenship: African American Art from Saint Louis. More information.
- February 23, 2021 (online) — Convener/Moderator, “Black Theatre Beyond the Politics of Representation,” Intiman Theatre with Stacie McCormick, PhD & Wind Dell Woods, MFA/PhD. More information. Video.
- December 9, 2020 (online) — Panelist, “Set in Stone: What Should We Do with Controversial Monuments,” Humanities Washington. More information. Video.
- November 30, 2020 (online) — Panelist, “Show & Tell: Intimacy, Spectacle, and Performance,” Black Mountain Institute. More information.